Welcome to the https://totalenergies.id/en website (the Website). By connecting to our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted (without limitation or reservation) these General Terms and Conditions of Use and our Personal Data Protection Policy. Please note that if you visit other TotalEnergies websites, different general terms and conditions and policies concerning personal data protection apply to these sites. We recommend that you read their legal notices carefully.
PT TotalEnergies Oil Indonesia
Tower B, 15th Floor
Jalan R.A. Kartini Kav. 8
Telephone: +62 21 75916999
Technical design and development of the Internet site:
Simplified stock company registered capital of 1,050,000 € whose head office is located at 11 rue de Tilsitt, 75017 Paris
Listed in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under No. 652 025 792
Phone number: +33 (0)1 47 54 50 00
Hosting of the internet site:
Acquia Cloud Site Factory located at Frankfurt, Germany
Headquarter located at 53 State Street, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Dun and Bradstreet (D&B): 015922699
Phone number: +1 617-588-9600
2. INFORMATION ABOUT ACTIVITIES
The Company has posted this Website on line to present to you its activities and provide you with information and recommendations relating to its activities. The Company may modify the information stored in this Website at any time and without prior notice. This information is provided as general information without any guarantees that is fit for any specific purpose.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.1 Property of the Company
- 3.1.1 All information or documents (text, animated or static images, databases, sounds, photographs, know-how or cited products) stored in the Website as well as all elements created for the Website and its general structure are either the property of the Company or the companies within the TotalEnergies group or are subject to rights to use, duplicate or represent them.
- 3.1.2 This information, documents and items are subject to laws protecting copyright insofar as they have been made available to the public via this Website. No license or any right other than to view the Website has been granted to any party with regard to intellectual property rights.
- 3.1.3 Duplication of Website documents is authorised solely as information for personal and private usage. Any duplication or usage of copies made for other purposes is formally prohibited and subject to prior and formal authorisation by the Company. In all cases, authorised duplication of information stored in this Website must cite the source and make adequate references as to proprietary.
3.2 Distinguishing signs
Unless otherwise stipulated, company names, logotypes, products and brands quoted on the Website are the property of the Company or of the TotalEnergies group or are subject to rights to use, duplicate or represent them. You may not use them without prior written authorisation from the Company.
The Company is the controller of databases on the Website and the Company is the owner of any databases made available. You may not extract or reuse a substantial qualitative or quantitative portion of the databases, including for private purpose.
4. YOUR UNDERTAKINGS
4.1 Right to use information
Each visitor of the Website providing information grants the Company all transferable rights concerning that information and authorises the Company to use it. Information provided by visitors shall be deemed not confidential. However, the information provided is personal data as defined by applicable laws, which means we undertake to process it in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Policy which applies to this Website.
4.2 Compliance with law
Each visitor of this Website also certifies that he or she complies with these measures and current laws and regulations of the Republic of Indonesia, and in particular:
- 4.2.1 has the ability and means required to access the Website and use it;
- 4.2.2 has checked that the IT configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in full working order;
- 4.2.3 grants the Company and partners where applicable a right to use the information provided (other than data of a personal nature)
- 4.2.4 must keep confidential and is consequently liable for the use and security of access codes and passwords which the Company may send you to access specific sections. The Company reserves the right to suspend your access to the Website in the event of fraudulent use or attempts at fraudulent use of that access.
5. HYPERTEXT LINKS
5.1 Activation of links.
The Company formally declines any liability as to the content of Websites to which it provides links. Those links are offered to users of this Website as a service. Please consult the general terms and conditions and the personal data protection policy for the websites to understand their practice. The decision to use links is taken solely by the Website users. We may modify or delete a link on our Website at any moment.
5.2 Link authorisation
If you wish to create a hypertext link to this Website, you must obtain prior written authorisation from the Company using the contact details at the end of this document.
6. FORMAL NOTICE
- 6.1.1 The information available on the Website (Information) is provided in good faith.
- 6.1.2 This Information is considered correct at the moment it is published on the Website. However, the Company neither represents nor guarantees the comprehensiveness or accuracy of the Information. You fully bear the risks arising from your reliance on the Information. Under no circumstances will the Company accept liability for injury arising from reliance on or use of the Information.
- 6.1.3 The Information shall not be deemed a recommendation to use information, products, procedures, equipment or formulae contravening a patent, copyright or registered trade mark. The Company declines any explicit or implicit liability in the event that use of the Information contravenes a patent, copyright or registered trade mark.
- 6.1.4 The Company and all directly or indirectly owned subsidiaries or affiliates of the Company and any company within the TotalEnergies group categorically rejects any interpretation that may assimilate the content of its websites to purchase offers or incitements to acquire shares or other listed or unlisted negotiable securities of TotalEnergies SE or any company of the TotalEnergies group.
- 6.1.5 No explicit or implicit guarantee is given regarding the commercial nature of the Information or its suitability for a given purpose as well as the products to which the Information refers.
- 6.1.6 Under no circumstances does the Company undertake to update or correct the Information on the Website or otherwise disseminated on the Internet or on its web servers. Similarly, the Company reserves the right to amend or correct the content of its Website at any time without prior notification.
6.2 Forward-looking statements
- 6.2.1 The Information may contain forward-looking statements concerning the financial position, operating results, activities and industrial strategy of the Company, TotalEnergies SE and/or companies of the TotalEnergies group. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of management and on the information currently available to management. Forward-looking statements include information concerning forecasts, projections, anticipated synergies, and other information concerning possible or assumed future results and may be preceded by, followed by, or otherwise include the words “believes”, “expects”, “anticipates”, “intends”, “plans”, “targets”, “estimates” or similar expressions. Forward-looking statements are not assurances of results or values. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Future results may differ materially from those expressed in these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Company’s ability to control or predict.
- 6.2.2 The Company does not undertake and is not required to update or revise such forward-looking statements, in particular as a result of new information or subsequent events or other factors. Additional information concerning material factors that may have an effect on the financial results of the TotalEnergies group may be consulted in documentation filed with the relevant government authorities.
The Company does not guarantee that the Website will operate without interruption or that the servers ensuring access to it operate and/or the third-party sites to which hypertext links refer do not contain viruses.
7. UPDATES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Company may update these Conditions of Use of the Website at any time. Consequently, we invite you to regularly refer to the latest Conditions of Use in effect. These general conditions of use of the Website are subject to the law of the Republic of Indonesia and you accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of South Jakarta for any dispute between you and the Company.
8. CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any query about the Website, please contact us by contact form or by post at PT TotalEnergies Oil Indonesia, South Quarter, Tower B, 15th Floor, Jalan R.A. Kartini Kav. 8, Jakarta 12430