PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Welcome to the https://totalenergies.id/en/ Website (the Website). By connecting to the Website you acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted the Personal Data Protection Policy (the Policy) without limitation or reservation along with our General Terms and Conditions of Use. Please note that other general terms and conditions and personal data protection policies apply to our other sites. We recommend that you read them carefully.
This Policy is intended to inform you of the rights and freedoms you can exercise with regard to our use of your personal data. It also describes the measures we have implemented to protect them.
PT TotalEnergies Indonesia is responsible for processing personal data concerning the management of the Website. Processing is in accordance with the Minister of Communication and Information Regulation No. 20 of 2016 regarding Personal Data Protection.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When visiting the Website you may provide us with personal data such as your surname and first name, to benefit from the services offered. We can in particular collect some of your personal data for external communication purposes such as answering your requests for information and better understanding your expectations. In our online forms, compulsory fields are marked with an asterisk. If you do not answer the compulsory questions we will not be able to provide you with the requested service. Your personal data are not subsequently processed in any manner that is incompatible with the purpose described above or in the collection forms. They are only stored for the requisite amount of time needed to fulfil these purposes.
Your personal data may be disclosed only to specific departments tasked with processing or subsidiaries directly or indirectly owned or to specific partners, independent distributors or sub-contractors for analysis and survey purposes. Furthermore, if you submit a comment intended to be posted on line, we may publish some of your personal data on the Website. Given the characteristics of the Internet, i.e., free capture of broadcast information and the difficulty, or even the impossibility, of monitoring usage by third parties, we inform you that you can stop such distribution by contacting us, as indicated in article 5 below. The Data Controller transfers personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
3. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR DATA
We implement the appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and in particular to prevent them from being altered, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
4. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
- 4.1.1 When you visit the Website, a ‘cookie’ may be installed in your computer. A cookie is a file that records information concerning your browsing of the Website from that computer (e.g.visited pages, date and time of browsing, viewed links) and will facilitate your visits by making it easier and faster for you to identify yourself to access your target pages.
- 4.1.2 You can delete cookies installed on your computer at any time and prevent new cookies being saved and receive notification before installation of a new cookie by configuring your browser software. Please refer to the help section of your browser software for more information on how to activate and deactivate these functions and refer to the browser’s “types of cookies, cookies, statistics, settings”.
- 4.1.3 Please note that you may not benefit from some of our services if you uninstall a cookie or prevent cookies from being installed on your machine.
4.2 Types of cookies, cookies and statistics and settings
- 4.2.1 Cookies installed on your server when you surf on the website are cookies which exclusively aim at enabling or facilitating communication through electronic mean or which are strictly necessary for the provision of services you require (languages cookies, identify cookies…) or statistics cookies or other cookies under the following conditions.
- 4.2.2 When cookies require your prior consent to the installation, you are asked through the banner displayed on the front page, stating that the pursuit of the navigation on the website means your acceptance.
4.3 Which cookies are installed?
Cookies issued by the data controller, added on the site domain
|cookie_agreed, cookie-agreed, authorized_cookies_config||Choices of GDPR related consent, used by Drupal||Mandatory||13 months|
|Drupal.language, Drupal_language_redirection||Choice of language of the site, used by Drupal||Mandatory||up to 1 year|
|Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight||Browser version to adapt the display of pages, used by Drupal||Mandatory||1 year|
|Detection if form has already been submitted by the user, used by Drupal.||Mandatory||1 jour|
|_cfduid||Performance optimization, used by the CDN CloudFlare.||Mandatory||Session|
|atidvisitor, atuserid, xtant, xtat, xtvrn||Traffic analysis, used by AT Internet.||Statistics||up to 1 year and 1 day|
|_ga, _gid, _utma, _utmz||Traffic analysis, used by Google Analytics||Statistics||up to 2 years|
|dtCookie, dtLatC, dtPC, dtSa, rxVisitor, rxvt, dtCookie, dtLatC||Measure of the site performance, used by Dynatrace.||Statistics||1 minute|
|idrxvr||Used by Xiti to analyze traffic.||Statistics||1 an|
|_trossion, _troRUID, _troSYNC||Display offers on the internet personalized to the user points of interest, used by doubleclick.net a Google service.||Targeting/Advertising||up to 1 year and 1 month|
|utag_main||Used by Tealium||Targeting/Advertising||1 year|
|Noms variés||Added by Tealium tag management system.||Targeting/Advertising||Variable duration|
Cookies SOCIAL NETWORKS
|1P_JAR, APISID, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, CONSENT, NID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, SIDCC, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, ANID||Added by Youtube or Google to save how a Youtube video is used. In case a user is connected to his Google account, these data are associated with him.||Social Network||up to 2 years|
|brainsonic||Added by Damdy to save how a video is used.||Social Network||Session|
4.4 How can you delete, be informed about the installation of new cookies?
- 4.4.1 How can you delete cookies file already installed on your computer?
- Go to your workstation
- Select C:\ the “Windows file”
- Open the “temporary internet Files” file
- Select all the files (CTRL A)
- Choose the option “delete”
- 4.4.2 How can you refuse or can you be informed of setup of all the cookies files?
- Surfing with Internet Explorer 5(Microsoft): choose “Tools”, “internet Options”, “Security”, “Customise the level”, in the rolling menu, click on, “authorize cookies on your computer”, choose “ask for”, to be informed or deactivate so as to refuse all the cookies
- Surfing with Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8(Microsoft): Click on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality”, then the level you want to apply.
- Surfing with Firefox: Click on “Tools”,“Options”. In “Privacy” uncheck “Accept cookies”.
- Surfing with Google Chrome: Click on “Customise and Control Google Chrome”, click on “Settings”. In “Confidentiality”, click “Content Settings”, and tick “Block cookies and data from third parties websites.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the Minister of Communication and Information Regulation No. 20 of 2016 regarding Personal Data Protection, you have a right to access, query, modify, rectify or delete your personal data. You can obtain disclosure of your personal data in a usable format. You can also object to the processing and circulation of your personal data. The company reserves the right to reject any request it deems inappropriate. In accordance with law in force, you have a right of formal consent to sales canvassing via e-mail, fax or automatic caller. If you wish to exercise these rights or obtain other information, please send your request by contact form or by post to the following address:
PT TotalEnergies Indonesia
Tower B, 15th Floor
Jalan R.A. Kartini Kav. 8
Telephone: +62 21 75916999