LIST OF TOLL ROADS WITH E-TICKET SYSTEM
Indonesian toll roads are transforming, taking one step ahead in monitoring and penalizing traffic violations. With electronic traffic tickets – officially known as Electronic Traffic Law Enforcement (ELTE) – system in place, drivers now need to really pay attention to their behaviour on toll roads to avoid fines.
Currently, 10 traffic cameras have been installed in several toll routes, with more areas lining up for the system’s expansion by toll road company Jasamarga and the police:
1. Jagorawi/Cibubur route, two cameras in both directions.
2. Jakarta -Cikampek route, two cameras in both directions.
3. Jakarta - Tangerang (Janger) route, one camera.
4. Tomang -Bandara route, one camera.
5. Inner city route (Cawang – Tomang route), one camera.
6. Jakarta Outer Ring Road (Rorotan – Cikunir route), one camera.
7. Semanggi 1 Toll Gate, one camera.
8. Kuningan 1 Toll Gate, one camera.
Aside from toll roads, Jakarta’s provincial police Polda Metro Jaya also plans to have ELTE cameras installed in 81 locations throughout the city.